Thursday, March 15, 2012

Progress! Slow, but steady...

Last week I wrote "The End" on Love Believes All Things!

But if you look at my progress meter, I'm not quite to the end of the book, am I?

Okay, okay, you caught me. I wrote "the end" on the first draft. I took my characters from the beginning to the end of the book - no, I'm not going to tell you what happens yet - but I still have a lot of filling in to do to round out Ruthy and Levi's story.



I need to develop the secondary characters...

My heroine needs a mentor. She really does. Someone who can point out just how hard her poor broken heart has become.

And if her heart can't soften - if she can't forgive the ones who have treated her so badly - how can she open it up to love our hero?

Another secondary character I need is a friend for my hero. He's such a nice guy, but almost too nice. He needs someone who will challenge him to act when he needs to act.

So now that I'm working on all this stuff, the word count will be increasing more slowly...but it will increase.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment